Content Management Systems (CMS)
At Pinsah design we know that many companies and individuals like to be able to update certain areas of their website simply and easily themselves, for example a news page or a publications list. Other organisations want to collect information directly from their on-line forms and view this information quickly and easily in a protected area of their website.
Pinsah Design therefore provides a bespoke Content Management System (CMS) service to ensure that all our clients exact needs and requirements are met. The main advantage of a CMS is that you can maintain the content of your website, at any time, without the fear of damaging the structure of the website, the navigation or the overall design and without the need for specialist knowledge or training.
All the information for the pages controlled by the CMS is stored in an online database which is linked to directly from your website.
A tailor-made CMS can include a number of interactive web-based tools. For example, the option to:
- upload images to specific pages of your website
- upload and link to documents (PDF/WORD/Movie files etc)
- view contact details in any specific format
- add/update or delete any of the information stored in the database
- add/delete pages from yor website
- analyse data e.g. sales information by date/product/client etc
For client peace of mind, all our websites and CMSs are made available to view on-line during the production process allowing clients to view progress and to give us feedback.